ひま^^


エッロ〜!
Few days ago I had a day off...which I will have very little of, for the rest of the summer.
But I still had not gotten around to put them online:S


I have been loving droopy eyes lately, sometimes make them a little to big thoxD



ehe~ The eye shadow is from a Mabelline 4coloured palette, the brown one.
I have been using it ALOT! <3


Me and my sister will be working a lot after the 16th. Since our coworker quit and we told our hotel manager that we could take on her work, so we will be working EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. from 6 to 13. And we will wake up at 4:20 :s
Which means of course lots of clothes money for us^^


After work yesterday, my niece caught a butterfly and it stayed in her hand><




My outfit yesterday, wore a brown belt which does not show in this pic^^

OMG!!!! 0.O

My makeup yesterday, no falsies since I had work...-.-'
I would SO wear the to work if I could....

Baibai with a FLAT face xD

~Emi

You Might Also Like

1 conversations