パラパラ

Gyarus! Parapara is a very gyaru-like thing, right? I really like parapara, but when I first started looking for videos, I kind of thought it was not easy to find good tutorials...*laugh* turns out it is not that toughX3

But, I wanted to post a few videos of tutorials, it is good to have it all in one place, right? :3

Here is probably the most known parapara, Night of fire, どうぞ^^


First I have a step by step follow through of the dance from Kawaiicadet, hope she does not mind me using this, but I found it useful!



Aaaaaand... part two!



have you gals got that now? Well, whether or not, here is a video of just the dance, not too fast:)



The Hinoi team version, mirrored and slowed down:3



Again the Hinoi team version, but only mirrored:D



And the normal version




I hope this was the tiniest bit helpful and you gals liked it^^,


And remember girls, be lively, have fun! I think that is more important than to be perfect:)

I don't like a parapara that is correct, but isn't lively:)

You Might Also Like

0 conversations