Lens Review - Wondereye pink (Super nudy pink)

Hiii gals!:)
We bought our first lenses about 2 months ago from Pinky paradise, I got Wondereye pink and I LOVE them!
Diameter : 14.7mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

Without lenses, daylight
With one lens in, daylight

One lens in, flash

Both lenses, flash

Both lenses, daylight


hahaXD they sometimes seem a little alien to meeXD




I love these lenses!<3 They sometimes seem a bit strange in pictures, but they are so beautiful!!!!
They blend very well to my eyes, but you can't really see all that well from afar that they are pink:) People often think that I have on brown lenses, but I tell them that they are pink and they look closer and are like "whoooooa" XD
I often get really tired while using them, but sometimes I can use them for many hours without feeling a thing!>.< 
But, like my sister, I have astigmatism, so I need toric lenses. And so I am pretty sure that has something to do with how tired my eyes get. Then they get dry, so eye drops are my best friends:P

~Lea

You Might Also Like

0 conversations