Sponsored review - Geo NUDY color CH-622

So, like you have seen from our last blog post, Geo colored lenses sponsored us 2 pairs of circle lenses and I, Lea, got Geo NUDY color CH-622.

I have always wanted blue contacts so when we had the chance to get contacts from Geo Colored lenses, I decided to finally get blue ones. Then I had been seeing these lenses on many gyaru models, and I was dying to get them!

As you can see in these pictures, when you look up/down/sideways the contacts kind of move around, so that the white of your eyes can be seen, and I LOVE that effect, it really makes these contacts special.


With contact in one eye

With contacts in both eyes



With makeup, one contact in,

With makeup, both contacts in.


So, a little info on the lenses.

Power Range: 0.00 ~ -10.00
Diameter: 14.0mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.60mm
Water Content: 38~42%
1 year disposable

It is also advised that if your lenses cause dryness to dispose of them after 4 months, and it is always better to be safe than sorry! 

These lenses are "only" 14.0mm, but they have great enlargement! I was a bit nervous about getting them, because I want to have big eyes, but these did not let me down! :D

I have been wearing them a LOT since getting them, and usually up to 12 hours a day, but so far they have never caused any discomfort. I occasionally need to use eye drops, but that's the same with any other contacts that I use.





Thank you for reading, and I hope you liked this review, and that it was at least the tiny-bit helpful^^
Please also watch this video I made of the contacts<3

You Might Also Like

3 conversations